Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer in the city. But... Which city?

It's so hot in here...

I really can't stand this weather of yours, so Jack has happily decided to move to colder lands, this summer... And this time I've chosen R
īga, of course!


So I hope we'll meet again around! Anyway, I'll try to keep posting when I'm there, giving you the latest news about this beautiful country and uploading some pictures if I'm able to!

I also take this opportunity to give you the link to this nice website, Rīga Daily Photo Shots, a daily updated blog when you can learn curiosities about Latvia and enjoy some of the Riga corners through their pictures, whether it is a nice place or a creepy one!! I'll try to do the same, but I don't think I'll upload so much stuff!

So, enjoy your summer, dear readers... I'll try to enjoy mine!


Dievpalīgs! Or just... Godspeed!

1 comment:

Nuria Vidal said...

Lucky you! Enjoy the city as much as you can specially the cool nights,,,

I remember you had a final grade of 98%. Marc knows this in case you need a certificate.

Enjoy the summer!