Monday, September 28, 2009

Hell again...

Jack's sad... Indeed he is...

He has left someone very important for him in his last destination, Riga... What? Jack has someone important in his life? How come? The cold, ruthless, braggart and
good old Jack... Feelings? Yes... maybe it is that... Good old Jack... I'm getting old, maybe... Or maybe I'm just feeling melancholic because these days are quite special for me, since these are the days of the anniversary of my piece of art... Who knows? Human mind is so complicated...

Anyway, Jack's back! No more Riga, I'm here again, in my beloved Barcelona... A city I'm in love too... But, somehow, a place in which is getting more difficult to live... What I found interesting and funny before -people coming and going, noise, summarizing: city life- it's starting to annoy me... I know, I know... Riga's a city also, indeed, but it's not the same... Not so big city as Barcelona, not so many people... Mmmm... Maybe I should move... Besides, you should know I like wearing a warm, dark, long black cout... and it's becoming imposible to wear that kind of clothes here because of this awfully hot weather... Hence my doubts... Time will say!

Ok, just to take away the affliction away I'll make you a recommendation. I love watching series, in fact I'd say that nowadays I rely more on series than on cinema... So, my recommendation couldn't be another: Dexter. About America's favourite serial killer, Dexter is one of the best series nowadays, for me at least. It's about a man, Dexter, who has something inside which pushes him to kill... what he calls the Dark Passenger... However, he has been raised by a policeman, who teaches him to use his impulses for a good purpose: Chase and kill criminals who have avoided police for their crimes... So, Dexter, basically, scavenges criminals from Miami's streets... But, of course, he needs a masquerade: his job. He's a blood expert forensic working for Miami Police, and pretends to have a normal life with his girlfriend, Rita, in spite of having no feelings at all... 2 different lifes, 1 true, 1 false... Difficult to combine!


And I won't say anything else! If you like it, watch it! Nowadays they're broadcasting its 4th season in the States, but not yet in Spain... My recommendation: Watch it in English with subtitles... Just because the original voices are really much better than the dubbed ones...

And if you like it, try with the novels, they are simply fantastic!!

Ok, so nothing else... See you around, my readers...

1 comment:

Nuria Vidal said...

Gone for ever? We'll be missing you!