Thursday, October 2, 2008

Juicy and tasty!

I couldn't help smiling when talking about healthy food in our English class... Surely sprouts are very digestible, healthy or, simply "awesome"... I smiled, because some of that special beings which I talked about recently really enjoy eating human flesh... I can still remember the case of Issei Sagawa...That was a very famous case back in the 80's... He was a rich guy, Japanese but studying in Paris... There he met a german girl and, long story short, he killed and ate her... The thing is, thanks to some influences of his wealthy father, Issey returned to Japan after spending some time in a french prison... He should have spent all his life in an asylum, but he was out in 15 months... Now, oddly, he's very famous in Japan... He has written some books about canibalism, even a comic! Crazy world, isn't it?

Even thinking about what I did in the past... I find this disgusting... Eating human flesh! For God's sake... You can eat every kind of meat if your life's in danger and you haven't eaten for a long time, but doing it for pleasure it's certainly madness... But, talking about madness, we must focus our blame on money! Yes... money! Because if his father wasn't rich, Issey would be probably still on that french prison... Justice for all? Hah! I don't think so... Rich folks don't mind about justice, because they can buy it... But this is a crazy world, as I've said...

However I don't like it... I remember myself sending a letter to that George Lusk, the President of the Whitechapel Vigilance Comittee, which had the mission of catching me... Well, with that letter... that "FROM HELL" letter, I sent him half of a human kidney preserved in wine, belonging to C.Eddowes... I told him that I ate the other half, fried, and that it was really nice... Ah! Sometimes I surprise myself with my drama facet! He surely got scared... a lot...!

3 comments:

Nuria Vidal said...

Excellent piece! You got the idea! Expressing your idea!

Just a few comments to your language...

- because some of THESE special beings...
- German French (ALWAYS WITH A CAPITAL LETTER, WHICH YOU USED FOR Japanese and English!)
- Issey would probably BE (WO on that French prison STILL (wo)...
-the mission of CHASING me...
-Rich folks don't CARE about
-with my drama SIDE - OR "MY DRAMATIC SIDE"

Nuria Vidal said...

All language corrected!

I'll call you Jack, Jack the ripper, as you wish and remember... no consequences. It's you, only you, who want to improve your English, don't you? So, let's play the game.

I have to confess, I love it!

Rip Van Winkle said...

More food for soul.

Try these "Fresh Fruits for Rotting Vegetables"

1. Kill The Poor
2. Forward To Death
3. When Ya Get Drafted
4. Let's Lynch The Landlord
5. Drug Me
6. Your Emotions
7. Chemical Warfare
8. California Uber Alles
9. I Kill Children
10. Stealing People's Mail
11. Funland at the Beach
12. Ill In The Head
13. Holiday In Cambodia
14. Viva Las Vegas

14 mouth-watering "stabs" in case you hadn't tasted them already