Friday, October 10, 2008

Tattoo...

I guess it's something not on my wavelength... I mean, I love draw, and I enjoy draws, wherever they are... But getting ink done it's serious stuff... Not only because it's for all your lifetime... You may become a target for some crazy folks... And I'm thinking about Mr. Karl Otto Koch, former Kommandant of Buchenwald's nazi extermination field... He, and his beloved wife, that brutal Ilse Koch a.k.a. "The Bitch of Buchenwald", enjoyed collecting tattoo's... Yes... COLLECTING tattoo's... Karl boasted about his collection before every visitor of this field... He was especially proud of one lamp, made of bones and skin... and his wife had a bag made of human skin also... When Allied Forces liberated this field, they found this creepy collection, and they couldn't believe their eyes...

Luckily, K.Otto was judged by his own people, nazis, and executed for missapropriating... His sweet wife survived until the end of the war, and was judged by the Allies... She was condemmed to all-life prison, but one fine day, in 1967, she decided to hang herself... Maybe this was the first reasonable thing she did in her lifetime!

So, take care of your tattoo's... Maybe another day I'll tell you something of Ed Gein... He inspired some movie characters, like that Buffalo Bill killer of "The Silence of the Lambs"... But he was harmless! He only made his furniture, suits, and jewelry of parts of dead man and woman... So, don't be afraid...

2 comments:

Nuria Vidal said...

Don't think I'm ignoring you! I'm carefully reading your texts and I'm astonished! I'll be back to comment on the language soon.

Nuria Vidal said...

My Lord! You know so many stories... A well of wisdom indeed!

Here are my very few comments:
-I love drawING, and I enjoy drawINGs,
-You may like to use the English word instead of the German one: "commanding officer" instead of "Kommandant"? Up to you!